In the end, I am satisfied with my project. The books came out nice in person, which was something I was worried about. I used a skin gradient from each model’s complexion to serve as the background for my pages. Due to the concept of intersectionality I was attempting at and the use of models who are black women, the book is a beautiful brown and I decided to make brown my color scheme. I will be at my thesis table with these books and I am going to have a raffle basket filled with feminist regalia and a lot of famous books. I am hoping to decorate my table in a way that will attract people over and I am looking forward to explaining my concept to visitors. This was very stressful in the beginning, and while my project isn’t something super memorable, I am proud of the final product and the practice I got with Photoshop and Indesign. This whole concept is attributed to bell hooks of course, and I hope everyone gets it.